Archive Mode. Call 2019 Brown Student Exhibition ended on 2/1/19, 11:59 PM. Call settings are read only. See Current Open Calls
Terms & Conditions
- Any currently enrolled Brown student may submit. Only Brown students may submit artwork.
- Each artist may submit up to 2 works.
- There is no fee for submitting work.
- All media will be accepted, subject to university health and safety policies.
- There are no size limitations.
- Digital media must be in CD, DVD, or mp4 video format. CD, DVD, and digital media players, projectors, amps, speakers, and headphones are available. Other equipment, if needed, must be supplied by the artist.
- Selections are made by artwork, not by artist
- It is inappropriate for students to contact jurors regarding selection choices before or after jury decisions have been made
- Jurying is blind. Jurors are only notified of the title, dimensions, medium, and special instructions for each work.
- Works will be displayed in the Granoff Center.
- All materials necessary for the installation and display of the work must be delivered with the work
- Work selected for the exhibition must be available for the entire installation and exhibition period. No exceptions will be made.
- Selected Works must be delivered to the Granoff Center during the hours specified. Works will not be accepted after this date. Late works will not be included in the exhibition.
- Staff will be responsible for the display and installation of the exhibition. Staff will make every reasonable effort to accommodate the installation of all works. In exceptional circumstances, staff will contact artists directly regarding the installation procedure for larger or complicated works.
- Staff will make every reasonable effort to ensure all works are collected, but due to storage limitations, we will be unable to guarantee the storage of works after the specified collection dates.
- Images of works will be used in documentation and promotion of the exhibition via the Brown Arts Initiative, Bell Gallery, Visual Art Department, and Brown University websites. By submitting your work to the exhibition you give permission to the Brown Arts Initiative, Bell Gallery, Brown University and the Visual Art Department to use images of your work for publicity in digital and print formats
- By submitting your work to the exhibition, you give permission to the Brown Arts Initiative, Bell Gallery, the Visual Art Department, and Brown University to use images and documentation of your work for the means to promote the exhibition and its affiliated entities in digital and print formats.
This call has agreed to ArtCall.org Terms & Conditions